Junior Wing At Daffodils School
Junior Wing has well designed curriculum with a harmonious blend of academics, sports and co-curricular activities. Some of the salient features are:
- Qualified, well trained and caring staff: student teacher ratio@25:1.
- Learner friendly environment with value based & child centered curriculum.
- A rich Co-curricular activities package like Cultural Fests, Literary Fests, Art related contests, Quizzes based on different genres.
- Friday morning assembly programme presented by Junior Wing students to showcase their innate abilities.
- Activity Clubs during school hours, provide an opportunity for the students to persue a hobby of their choice. The Clubs are Western Dance ,Karat, Taekwondo, Chess, Guitar.
- Sri P K Bheemaiah Memorial Sports Academy activities after school activities include Cricket,Football, Basketball, Badminton, Skating.
- Use of smart board based & state of art digital infrastructure for teaching & assessment.
- Grading evaluation system to minimize the academic pressure.
- Integrated Life Skills sensitization programme,yoga& art/craft curriculum to provide value based education.
- Worksheets to reinforce the concepts discussed.
- Class libraries& e-books.
- Field trips, class picnics.
- Online sharing of portions with details of activities & teaching methodologies
- Music, dance, cubs/bulbuls and well designed physical education programmes integrated in to the time table.
- I-pad in education a tool to assist teachers to customize peadeology & reduce load of bags.
- Internal\external professional development programmes for teachers.