- Registration: Parents will register the name of the child along with other details at the front desk.
- The receptionist at the front desk shall hand over the registration forms to the Admission Committee, on a daily basis.
- This will be scrutinized and the shortlisted registration forms will be handed back to the receptionist.
- The receptionist will telephonically inform the parents about the date and time for interaction with the Admission Committee.
- On the given date, parents will be issued an application form to be filled up. When this is completed, the parents and the child will meet the Admission Committee.
- After the interaction and scrutiny of relevant documents, the application will be returned to the front desk for appropriate action based on advice by the Admission Committee.
- The written assessment will be conducted wherever applicable and the answer papers collected.
- The answer papers will be sent to the respective Principals/Head Master for corrections and perusal.
- The corrected answer papers will be returned to the front desk within 2 working days.
- The selected candidates will be intimated telephonically. The parent will be required to make the payment within the stipulated time (usually 4 – 5 days).
- The admission process is complete when the parent makes the required payment along with attested photocopies of:
- 1. a) Birth Certificate
- b)Caste Certificate (wherever applicable)
- c)Aadhar Card
- 2. Original Transfer Certificate / study certificate / Migration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- 3. Original Study Certificate or an equivalent / if the child has studied abroad, before seeking admission in DES.
- 4. If the child seeks transfer from another school School DISE code, Enrollment number, STS number needs to be submitted along with a soft copy of the TC.
- 5. 3 recent passport size photographs of the child
- 6. 2 each, recent passport size photographs of the parents.
- For classes Preparatory, KG I and KG II there will be no written assessment. However, oral assessment may be conducted.
- Class – I
Written assessment will be conducted in English, Mathematics and II Language.
Marks: 50 marks written + 50 marks Oral
(English 20 marks, Mathematics 20 marks and II Language 10 marks)
- Class – II onwards, Written assessment will be conducted in English, Mathematics and II Language.
(English 25marks, Mathematics 25marks and II Language 25 marks)
For Admissions Contact: 080-32483095